Saturday, July 08, 2006

Last day in house 144

Last day in house 144


Last day in hse 144,the room become messy n messy..now is work-in-progress...everything still waiting me to packed up..i need to clean my things,all by my selfnow..i also dunno how to pack them all...*sakit kepala*
Finally,finish packing..my uncle come to take my last few bags things..my room can say nth left..compared to the pic above,wow!!a big different!!!wut do u think???after my uncle take all my things back,tat night i really hard to sleep,no pillow,no matress,no small fan..sad...

These keys followed me almost 2 yrs...i cant keep it coz i need to return them back to Mr Chan..byebye, my keys...(hope u can find a better owner)

1 comment:

tomato said...

u know what thing attract me the most in this post? the time of ur post =x
just crapping..hehe