Monday, July 17, 2006

my 1st oversea flight--->Sydney

Before i left Malaysia(in KLIA)


7.15 is the date i flying oversea.my parents off their shop in sat and we go Klang 1st on fri night(haih,i miss the pasar mlm).before we go klang,i still din get my visa approve.it make me nervous,even think change my flight schedule.the next day,my mum wake me up so early.she ask me go on9 n check my mail box.oh,thx god,my visa got approved in the morning of the day of my flight.when i tell my mum,she looks like more excited than me.
my flight is on 9++pm,but the time we arrived KLIA only 6++pm.it's too early to arrive.me n chet waiting in the checking line so long time,the staff there do lousy job,izzit tis is the Malaysian's attitude???as a malaysian,ashame of tis ..


many ppl tell me tat they will miss family n cry in the airport,but honestly,i din feel tat.i juz feel normal lo...no tear for me n family.huh??weird??

anyway,thx for all family members who accompany me in KLIA,n thx for MR ALFEUS.thx for ur starbucks man...hehe


my family photo..tze nga,mum,dad,i'll miss u all very much...

gong gong n po po,wait me,i'll coming back...tat time,u must make some nice food for me o...

tze nga said she wan take photo.she ask yi ma the whole family take pic with me..here it is...

is my fat,plump,naughty sis....we really not look alike,right???do u believe tat she only 9 years old???


finally,the 'quan jia fu'...chet is taking the photo,so she not inside the photo...




Bonus:
tis photo is taken when i in the chang yi airport,singapore,waiting my sydney plane...

During the flight

1st time sitting inside the oversea plane,very fun.the bad thing is i cant sit the window seat,if not,i can see the whole scenery clearly.during the flight,i watched 2 movies,sleep,having snack n breakfast.those are my 1st experience.the cloud really like 'mian hua tang',how nice if i can take pic of it.the airplane meal is juz ok to me,sometimes i really dun like it.


When i reach Sydney airport

Finally,i reached my destination--Sydney. i need to wait the luggage to come out.when i go custom there,the guy ask me wut food did i bring,then i tell him 'sweet'.he asked me go other counter to having a check.S**t!the man who check my things,he tell me tat i cant bring the medicine which i can find in Sydney(panadol),if i tick in the box which said tat i had bring medicine,then i will not get caught.i think i learn a lesson from tat day.but the most angry things is,he takes my nescafe....yer,the nescafe leh...waste my aunt money alr...cis!!!Hey white guy,dun let me see u again!!!

No comments: