Thursday, April 01, 2010

[Albee's Kitchen],A Nice Place to go...

Besides FAMILY,I miss the most of Malaysia is the FOOD!!!Last time I heard people saying there's a Malaysian restaurant's food is nice,the price also not expensive.Today Wai Je suddenly asked me to go there for dinner.When we reached [Albee's Kitchen],we still queue for a short time already got seat.Although here not really high class,but the food standard is definitely good,got the HOME TASTE!!!Why it is not located in Hurstville leh?!

Feel happy when I see all dishes names sticking on the wall...



Hot & Sour Seafood Noodle,A$10.50

The dish I found for long time---Sotong Kangkung,A$13.80

Hainanese Chicken Rice,A$8.50

Nasi Lemak+Beef Rendang,A$8.50

Stir Fried Rice Drops with Belacan,A$9.80

Satay,A$8.80

Cendol,A$3.50

ABC,A$3.50

No comments: