Friday, April 09, 2010

BAD Luck!!!!!!

Today really bad luck I have.Forget to bring water out and make the 'silent' happened again.Then when we reached workplace,suddenly get a 'shocking' news.They said that the Immi department will come to check our workplace,make us worry for the whole day.I was asked to stand outside and inform them if found any unusual thing.Who knows today is super duper busy,we have non-stop working and no time to notice others.Until break time we only know that our boss scare the Immi checking because there's a chef get caught yesterday.Haih...

Who knows my bad luck not only this.My hand get BURNED by that irritating egg waffle machine accidentally.The scar immediately !!!!Hurt!!!!I nearly cry out that time but I can't..Some more I still have to smile in front of customers...Hope the scar can disappear ASAP!!!

No comments: