Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy birthday to my 'Lover's Lover'

Today is my 'LOVER's LOVER's birthday o~~(Why so complicated?!It's all because of 'someone' lo...).We went to Fish Market at afternoon.I wish to go Fish Market for long time.The time we went there is quite late but luckily we still can try all the seafood there....Mmmmm...Yummy~~~




Although the time is late,still bunch of people there...

I'm wondering what can be learned in Seafood School?!




Don't worry about this..I always follow this rule...

Japanese style Cheese Lobster, A$20

Forget the fish name+2 'cute' wine abalones...

Cheese Lobster again...from another stall



Hmmm...What's that?!

After a bottle of beer,look at 'someone's' eyes...

WAH!!!What do you want to do in public place leh?!


I won't blame the 'photographer' due to her situation lo...

We met Wai je,Sonia,Alan and Billy then and we went to Mizuya for dinner.This new restaurant has Japanese food+sing K.My biggest found today is there has Danell's song to sing!!!Although it's only has [Mimpi],I still feel syok ya~


The interior design not bad lo...









Happy birthday ya~~~

No comments: