Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Thaipusam

Today the road just fulled of 'dark',cause today is Thaipusam.Many Indian just celebrated on the road.The traffic really jam there.Drove back from Ipoh Garden just spent me around 1 hours.It's really spoil my 'reputation' already.wahaha^^Not just traffic jam,it's also dangerous there.Those motors just past through the cars,really scary!!Anyway,still need to wish everyone "HAPPY THAIPUSAM!!"


*********************************************************************************************

CNY is around the corner.Have you buy the new clothes??This year CNY atmosphere really less than any year.CNY songs also less.I heard that those need to pay for the copyright tax or something like that if want to play CNY songs.WTF!!Luckily we still can listen CNY songs from MYFM.

Used to buy a CNY album every year.Last time I always buy M-Girls' but not for this year.The CNY album I bought this year:



Sometimes I feel funny.I'm not the Astro member.But I still bought this album.No other reason,it's because I am loyal supporter of MYFM~~hehe^^Songs inside got old songs and also new songs.Those Astro's hosts and MYFM dj's singing skill make me surprised!!This album really worth to recommend!!!

No comments: