Saturday, January 05, 2008

Xiao jiu jiu want to come back already!!!

Since the beginning till now,I still think that selling fish is a nightmare to me.But...now is already 4th month here.Recently feel little bit release because xiao ji jiu will come back tomorrow.Not only me,for 5 jiu jiu and grandpa also the good news.Still few days more,I believe I can stand few more days!!!Wong Tze Yeen,gambateh o~~~

*****************************************************************************************

Tonight Lido Restaurant there has a charity dinner.Mummy las time bought 2 tickets for charity.At first she thought is tomorrow night,who knows 7 yi said is today.Daddy can't rush back on time.Then mummy asked me go with Nga.I don't like to eat,some more there all people I don't know.Feel really boring.7 yi and 7 yi zhang sat at the VIP table,me,Yan,Nga and Albin say
another normal table.




Albin and Nga..


Yan and Me!!!


The dinner was delayed to start.I think this really a "traditional" of Chinese!!The first thing we need to do is ----SING 'NEGARAKU'!!!!OMG!!! This is the 1st time I need to sing 'Negaraku' in a dinner.(next time I'm sure try my best to avoid it)..When they playing 'Negaraku',I saw some government people got open their month(but don't know got sound or not),some of them even month also no move..funny...

After singing 'Negaraku',it's speech time.At first they said the Minister of Transport will be the guest of dinner,who knows he can't attend dinner today.Another people in Perak replace him.Too bad,can't see the real people of Minister of Transport already~~When those 'guests' giving speech on stage,other people just start eating the dishes.I think not more than 10% people will listen to them.Of course,I am 1 of the 10% people.I still got listen to them la...

That night also provide some recreation show for us.For example,a girl band performing(Really think like learning drum),singing,dancing..The most interesting part is the Latin's performance.Especially the kids couple.Their performance really interesting.They worth to win all clapping!!!

Then the food,er...I only can say,I won't interest in food.The taste really disappointed...Don't want to talk much about it!!!



A 'FACE'??!!!

No comments: