Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Hairstyle

CNY is really around the corner.I just used to change my hairstyle before CNY.Last year the hair-do I quite satisfy cause I get many good comment on it.And,it is long lasting.Now,my hair longer too much,think to have some cut.The bad news is,jiu mu has closed her saloon because there's not enough people in jiu jiu's shop.Now just make all of us headache about our hair.Mummy and I just try to persuade jiu mu see whether she is kind enough to help me,but she just suggested me go for other saloon.Aikz..people already said like that,we're not stupid,just find other place lo...

Read an ads few days ago.I only know that [Phillipe Sum] opened a new branch in Menglembu.They having promotion now.Think to have a try.Nga also follow me there to cut her hair.I spent almost 3++ hours there.At first I was not like to have digital perm(based on the failure experience I had last few years),but no choice.The artist just suggested me choosing digital perm.The result...haih...the artist said that my hair will become more natural after washing few times.I still not used to it..What do you think??


Before new hair-do:



During hair-do(Isn't it like I were a repair-in progress car??):



New hair style:

No comments: