Friday, January 01, 2010

The 1st 10th year in 21st Century

"5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year!!!" Normally we will heard this countdown voice but not in Sydney this year.Honestly,I miss last year we countdown in Sg. Wang with besties.We have great fun there,right?!

Sydney said is the earliest city to greet 2010.I always heard how beautiful the firework show in Sydney is.When I watched the afternoon news,I already can see crowds already waiting for fireworks in certain place.I really can't wait to see the fireworks.This time I only can watch the firework at Darling Harbour due to some reason.But after watching,feel not really special as I expected la...I even watched the 9pm and 12am fireworks shows a night.(With different people...haha)

So strict there...The guards just checked every bag...
Even the bottle water also prohibited!!

After watching 9pm firework,went for dinner with Wai je's family...so hungry~~~


After watching the 12am firework,we went to Greenbox Plus to join 'someone' 's colleagues. However we have to leave early since we all have to work early the next day...

I only know that they will close a part of George St during NYE!!!
So everyone can walk in the middle road!!!haha




People used to set target in the beginning of a year but I don't like it.Anyway,just hope in this New year,everyone can live happily and full of hopes....Happy 2010!!!!

No comments: