Saturday, January 16, 2010

HOMELESS?!

Today saw this when I back and can guess what's happening.They just move my thing without asking my permission.I really start to hate this home.Oh no,I should said,I getting hate this old couple more and more.I even not yet put down my things she already told me that I have to go out since there's house inspection later on.The most angry thing is,at first is she said SHE WANT ME STAY UNTIL 26/1!!!But today she just asked whether I can move 1 week earlier(mean these few days)!!!!Such an idiot!!!!!Say move can move,so easy meh???!!!

Found in Domain.com.My mirror also in the pictures leh~~~Live here already 1++ year,but I've no idea what is using 'gas' lo~~~(Click the picture and you will see the link)

I was forced to 'HOMELESS' and luckily I still can go Doris's place(The only bad thing is,her place got a pet cat,geli~~).These few days I also feeling headache,so just took a nap on Doris's bed.Feel better....

Moving,this issue make me feel annoying recently.I have considered so much.Those people around me gave me many opinion but I just can't make any decision.I don't know why I think so much.I try not to think but can I?!I really feel myself so useless.Just a small matter already make me feel pressure.Feel like crying now~~~~

1 comment:

Laura Hii said...

be strong girl~ & wish u best of luck!