Sunday, January 10, 2010

Enough or not ar?!!!!

I really feel enough recently..I already try to stay my own room but still cannot escape.Almost everyday I will listen 'Tze Yeen,I want you xxxx' 'Tze Yeen, I want you xxxx' 'Tze yeen,I want you xxxx'.Feel very annoying,you know?!Every day want me to clean this,pack that,just because there's agents come here tomorrow.Now my boxes on the shelf have to move to garage.I really don't know how my boxes will influence them.I really beh tahan let people commanding me everyday.I think to leave my home 2 days but....they will still call me and ask me clean my shelf.#@^^&$%%^&!!!I really don't know how my shelf 'mess' lo..Until this evening I only know that the 'clean' they mean is just pack everything inside a box and make it like no one staying there or I should said,just like hotel room!!!Really speechless...The most angry thing is,when I back this morning,I found my room is UNLOCKED!!!Then when I opened the door,my mirror is 'lying' on floor and the hanger is dropped to other direction.Weird!!When evening she came to ask me packing,first thing she just asked me 'That day I heard a loud voice from your room.What things is dropped?' "Is my mirror.You not opened my door meh?!" '...ya...I got opened your door but not me that make the mirror dropped...' That time I already angry but still think to accept those fake word from her.Who knows later on she just said again...'That day I heard a loud voice from your room so I just opened your door and only saw your mirror dropped...' I really don't want to bother her anymore.She think I am just an idiot!!!WTF!!!Am I look like easy to cheat?!#&$$&*@#*# Haih...I really hope I can find a new place to move out...ASAP!!!!

No comments: