Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dependence,can be bad also..

39th day of Pasar Life

Suddenly think of 1 matter.Dependence is good,or bad??Before today,I still think that dependence is good thing.I always pretend myself tough but sometimes I feel tired,I will think to find some one to let me rely on.Chinese people last time always said that :"Woman,follow father when they're small,follow husband when they get married,follow son when they're old".Think further,those modern women now really no 1 seconds think to give up their insist and think to find someone to rely??

But something changed my mind today.Dependence can,but not too over..Like grandma,usually nobody chat with her at home,and she didn't study at all,so doesn't know how to read.If she think to watch dvd,she also doesn't know how to operate the machine,she need to wait until got people go back and play for her.This make her really nothing to do at home then she always find some works to do.The problem is,her legs not good at all,she still want to do those house works to do.We all concern about her health,always convince her not to do such works.Who knows,she won't listen to us at all,keep doing those works.Sometimes we will get mad when we convince her.Until now,we also lazy to convince her already.Grandma will like that,I believe 1 of the reasons is she too "rely" on others.If she know how to read,know how to operate machine,then she won't need people help her anymore...

That's what I think today---"Dependence,can be bad also.."

No comments: