Monday, November 19, 2007

Review of the TVB Rewards ceremony

Just finish watching TVB Academy reward 2007.My feeling just complicated now.

The whole show is too 'quiet',those audiences in live just sitting there.They are quiet all the time,even when the guest on stage trying to make some jokes.(but I think those guests on stage also need to self-criticism lo) But,still have some jokes very funny.For example,when Yuen Siu Cheung was giving his thanking speech,he took out a roll of paper.OMG!!The paper roll can fight with the toilet paper roll.Everyone get scared when he took out.But he just said :"Oops,it's Bobby's" and threw it away.(See,this really a real comedian). Then when Moses giving speech,he just looked at 'someone' and said "Thank you...TOO".His face so cute!!!!One more,when Kathy Chau(周海媚) said that no need find a guy taller than her in real world,wahaha..obviously she is teasing the host--Dodo.I really laugh when I watched these.

But when it's almost end,when Lydia was out,my feeling just has 180 degree changed.The screen just played her old clips behind her.I really feel sympathy that time.Even me,also cried when I looked at the screen..So touch...She still showing her tough side to let us know she is ok.I really feel that God must let her live longer here...

Fei jie,gambateh ya....You won't defeat the devil alone..We will pray for you.Hope can see you hosting the TVB Academy Rewards next year!!!*praying*

No comments: