Friday, November 23, 2007

Too over!!!

54th day of Pasar Life

Something happened today.It's because of 'EAT' again.Grandpa asked 5 jiu jiu went back for lunch when he finished cooking around 12pm.Before that,we really tired to ask 5 jiu jiu go back for lunch.Now we just try not to ask him.Then today after receiving grandpa's call,5 jiu jiu just keep doing his things and ignored grandpa's saying.Around 1pm,yi ma just joking that it's 1pm,no wonder grandpa called.Who knows,5 jiu jiu just suddenly get mad.He suddenly threw the things on floor heavily and scolded yi ma,asked us go back first.Wasei..What's wrong with him??!!What we did wrongly wo??!!We just think for his own good,but see what response we get??!!I saw yi ma's tears just dropping.This is the 1st time I saw yi ma angry till cry.This kind of brother,not young anymore,how can he treat his eldest sister like that??!!!Have he think that we not necessary come to help him wan.If I get the choice,I won't choose to come back.I better help in shop.(Too bad I don't have the choice).He still doesn't appreciate that,always show us his 'black' face.If Nga is like that next time,see I will let her go or not,sure bit her seriously lo!!!

No comments: