Monday, November 05, 2007

Happy b'day,mummy~~

36th day of Pasar Life

Gong gong today told me that 8 yi and 8 yi zhang still at Genting but their stall still got opened.Fung in charge today and his grandpa and Xiong also there.Luckily today not much people(today pasar really no customer wan),if not,I think they sure can't handle it.But ho,they just closed the stall at 12pm today,if 8 yi here,the stall only closed after 4pm,really big difference lo...

Gong gong today felt his hand so pain,even can't rise the hand.He also don't know why like that.We just think to bring him to doctor in Pusing lo..Who knows,we just left Parit,I need to dodge about the forklife,then did not see there is a hole at the roadside."Pong!!"Those muds just splashed on my car.cis!!!So dirty!!!Gong gong and yi ma get scared...sorry lo~~After visiting doctor,gong gong ask me get my car washed.I also planned to wash the car.My car become 'shinny' after washed lo..


Today is mummy b'day.Although we already celebrated yesterday,but I still want to celebrate with her today.At first she told us that she have wedding dinner today,but afterwards she called us back that she decided not to go already.Then we all went Ipoh lo..We went to Yeolde English there eat steak.Today all ate very full,especially gong gong,he just pick all fat part to eat.I think other people will scare at him lo...


The Ireland coffee I ordered today..Think to drink it long time ago,but after drank it,not really special lo..


I know I said many times already,but still think to say once again here:

"Mummy,Happy b'day~"

No comments: