Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy b'day to Xiao jiu jiu~

35th day of Pasar Life

Today can work lesser abit,it is because yi ma and Nga are here again.Today all tease me 'fully equip'.The reason is mummy just 'force' me to wear the rubber boots.I really unwilling to wear but everyone also ask me to wear,haih...I feel my step become heavy..even walk also hard.So,today I try not to walk so much lo..(hehe..today so many helpers ma..)

7 yi said she won't come back Parit today,so I called daddy and asked him buy a cake when back.Mummy know there is a cake,she just guess that Nga asked daddy to buy or daddy bought himself.just let mummy think like that if she is happy.hehe^^

This is the 1st time xiao jiu jiu celebrates his birthday at other country.When he called back,we all take turn to fool him,I think he feel not syok alr lo..wahaha^^ Who ask him so wish to go overseas,let him feel the 'poor' without familylo...Luckily 2 yi ma is there with him,if not,I guess he will cry inside his blanket..wahaha^^

It's ok that xiao jiu jiu not here,we still have cake to eat.Just celebrate mummy's birthday 1 day earlier.The ice-cream cake which daddy bought in Menglembu very nice,and it's only RM30++,so cheap!!


No comments: