Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Reunion dinner

All of us are busy today.All the houseworks left yet.Even those CNY decorations also haven't put on.Haih..how..I used so much times still can't finish them.Of course I can't finish them,I do all the things by MYSELF leh...Mummy only started mopping,cleaning today.We just feel our sweat non-stop.

Nga and I went out at the afternoon to give present and shopping.Then bath in the evening..haha..finally can wear the new clothes.

As usual, we went back Parit to the reunion dinner.We are so happy that time.But the weird thing is...grandpa's house did not welcome God of Prosperity this year!!!I remember no matter what time last few years,grandma sure will welcome the God of Prosperity wan...According to our Law's satelite,the major reason is,grandma this year not in good mood,so..did not plan to do it.And..no one dare to ask her why...haha^^


This 2 people came to 'kacau' only~~

No comments: