Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy 26th birthday to Daniel

It's already July.Too fast~

Recently just always meet those familiar face.No matter in Hurstville or when I am working.Today when I walked to station,I saw a very familiar people from the far.She really looks like Cheauer.I almost confused.If I am confirmed that Cheauer not at Sydney,I think I will call her name out.So coincidentally the traffic light is red that time,then I just keep looking at her.Hairstyle,specs,body shape,fashion style,even action also looks like Cheauer.I think the only difference is the face.I did not exaggrate a~~

Today really dangerous when I am working.It's very windy today.The table are also moved many times,so did the fences.I worked more than I should today,but the paid still the same~~~Not only this,customers all choose to sit inside due to the strong wind.Waiters are very busy.So I need to help them to clean the table.The worst thing is,the wind too strong today.The leafs and branches just keep dropping.Some of the branches is thicker than the rattan!!!I very worry that the branches will hit me,then just looking above.But then I think again,if the branches hit my eyes when I looking above,it's worse.Luckily,I am safe now...

*************************************************************************************
Today is a day that I won't forget.It's Daniel's birthday today~~


The party that Pinkies have for celebrate Daniel's birthday+farewell (Source from : Pinkies World)

Daniel,too bad I am not in M'sia right now.If not,I still can see you before you go to Taiwan.I already start missing you although you still haven't leave M'sia( I assure many pinkies also like me).Will you come Sydney for vocation?Anyway,Just wish you

Happy Birthday and have a bright future in Taiwan~~

No comments: