Friday, July 11, 2008

A relaxing Friday

Today went to City.1 for checking how's the uni stuff going,2,the most important thing is,get my salary!!!

The Jane from AusEd told me that they still haven't get the reply from Curtin and Charles Sturt.Then just came back with nothing.Then I went to get my paid.When I reached there,Yazi just having break.The boss also busying.So We just went to walk around.I have no idea why we always walk to Darling Harbour.Today the sun so bright,maybe because of this,the weather just warmer than few days before(but still cold la).Today many people in Darling Harbour,I guess,maybe is because of now is the holiday for most of the countries.


Took in Darling Harbour~


Still remember the 'pasar malam' I mentioned last week?Or I should said the correct name is 'Land Market'(If I not mistaken).Today I saw more stalls there.Actually,if compare to any pasar malam in Ipoh,this 1 really small enough.But in Aussie,I think this is special thing.I don't think those local people will work until late night!!!



One of the stalls selling the 肉干(forget what's it call in english).Let you guess how much for 1 piece...1 piece costs $4,OMG!!!


Today's dinner: Yeung Zhou Fried Rice,$7.50

Today's dessert:Sago(from Land Market),$4

Today's fruit: Grapes (When I passed by Paddy's today,they having 'lelong' there.These big bag only sell $1!!!Cheap leh~~)

No comments: