Thursday, July 03, 2008

A huge Attack AGAIN!!!

Work as Yazi today.Today is better than Tuesday.The good thing is,Wen Jing is working today too.She just worked at the restaurant opposite.But we can't talk much.I don't wish to see she get scolded.

After work,Yazi came and found us.We went to Darling Harbour.We walked there until 4++pm.Today really bad day.Before I get into train,I feel my stomach is 'jamming'.Then think to buy some wedges from the stalls in station.That time I only know that my ticket has lost!!!I remembered I just put it inside my pocket.Why now I can't find it??!!I have find all the things also can't find it.So just have to buy another ticket.Haih...waste my money!!!

When I reached home,another bad news waiting for me.UTS there email me and tell me that my application is rejected AGAIN!!!My mind is blank that time.Chinese people always say that 'Lost money can avoid bad thing'(破财挡灾),I won't believe this since this moment.I called back home and told mummy about this.The useless ME crying again!!!Actually many friends asked me before,what will I do if I get rejected again.Then I just joke that time said that can go back M'sia lo!!!But,what they don't know that,I am not so optimistic as I show.I still very mind about this....but now....

*************************************************************************************

Last time I passed by a M'sia restaurant---[Mamak].But never go for a try because of wrong timing.Today Yazi is waiting for me finish work.So just asked her to go there 'tapao' a Nasi Lemak for me.But after reading that fu*king email,no apetite at all.Haih,just leave it as tomorrow lunch~~

It costs $6.50.I assure that you will laughing at me if I buy this in M'sia!

No comments: