Monday, July 07, 2008

Changed character??!!

Today I was late for working because need to settle the uni stuff first.I got called to Wai Je before that,and she said :'late better than absent'.When I reached restaurant,the time already 11.20am,but they still ask me have my lunch first.haha^^ luckily...after lunch,I still pretend to ask Wai je whether be honestly(write 11.20am) or tricky(write 11am),then Wai Je said I only late little bit,just write 11++am lo,so I just wrote 11.05am.haha^^ Wai Je really nice la~~If Kelly,won't like that lo...

Today many customers,damn busy.But the opposite restaurant,less customers.Today got 2 girls ordered dim sum.But they are very trouble.Always ask me for this ask for that.OMG!!!I am not waitress la!!!Not only that,when they almost finished eating,they just asked me that they still have a dish have not served.Then I just asked Wai Je,but after checking their order,Wai Je just told me that that 2 girls did not order that dish.So,they just think is re-order.Who know when I told that 2 girls,they are not syok and complain bla bla bla.Wasai!!I'm not taking their order,how I know so much.Luckily Wai Je then took the order sheet which that 2 girls tick themselves,they only know it's their fault.ceh....

After work,Wai Je and Lan Je asked me eat some mee before leaving.Wasai!!!This is the first time have food for me after work.The more unbelievable thing is,I just said 'thank you' when Lan Je asked me to eat mee.Who knows she replied that "No thanks,you 'guai'(乖)ma..."I was stand there few seconds..I never think that she will say those words.Whatever,eat first!!!

Today went to UTS again.Then only know that the Korean guy I mentioned last time originally is from INDIA!!!OMG!!!Unbelievable!!He does not look like Indian at all.His face,ancent just like a Korean!!!The supervisor I mentioned last time also not quitted.That stupid Indian guy lying!!!The supervisor just changed to another department.I got chat awhile with her.But too bad,she still can't help me.But I still need to thank her for spending time to settle my thing~~

No comments: