Wednesday, July 02, 2008

OMG!!Look at my room```

Remember last time I talked about my Ipoh room that get thundered?I always curious how is my room looking now.Finally,Huey sent me a photo of my room.I really feel hurt when I saw this.I know my room not clean before,but now....Don't how will it be in future.But still lucky because daddy was at home that time,if not,now not only my room lor...(Choi!!Choi!!Choi!!)

Mummy said that I can't use the air-cond anymore.Aiyo,that air-cond accompany me for 10 years.Everyone said my air-cond is noisy,but I just like it.I can't sleep if it too quiet.But,I won't reject to replace a new one la...^^ But don't know when will they change it.It is because according what I know about Wong's in these 22years,if it is not too urgent,they will forget so fast.Maybe wait me go back on December lo~~

My poor air-cond,poor wall.Is it my 'stars' become 'black stars' leh??!!

No comments: