Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HANAZAKARINO KIMITACHINE(花样少年少女)

Another great drama I wanna introduce to all--[Hanazakarino Kimitachine](as Hana Kimi],chinese name is [花样少年少女].This is a tw drama,starring by Ella,WuChun,Jiro.This is a very funny drama,suitable for those who need some relax.Believe me!!!It is because the story is around a boy sch,that's why the male artists are more than female artists.I found that many leng chai-s inside.Let's me introduce some:

NO 1 leng chai--> zuo yi chuan(starring by Wu Chun)


Wu Chun is the main character in this drama.I have to honestly said tat I not found tat he is lengchai before.I wondered tat time why so many ppl said so.Until this drama,i finally know the reason.He appeared at the 1st time in this drama,i alr attracted by him.He is very leng chai in this show man.Nice look,Nice body.I think i alr crazy over him.But there is 1 thing i dislike about him,that is,he got tattoo on his arm.It is juz my personal opinion,coz i not very like ppl that got tattoo.the other part,I juz like it.


No 2 leng chai--->jin xiu yi(starring by Jiro)

I like Jiro since [It started with a kiss] (恶作剧之吻).He always act the character that like the gal very much but get rejected.Besides,his blur blur character brings a lot of fun,he juz brighten ppl always.This kind of character attracts many ppl all the time.


No 3 leng chai--->liang si nan(starring by tang yu ze)

He acts a playboy in this drama.Actually i feel he is quite girlish sometime,but he still a leng chai for me.



Special appearance--->lu jing xi( starring by JJ)


JJ,actually i not really feel that he is leng chai,but he is sOooo cute in this show and i nv see he wear like this b4~~

No comments: