Friday, February 08, 2008

$,angpau,$,angpau

We went out in the early morning.I think last year everyone earn more money.It is because most of the angpau I get from Wong's there contained more money this year.(Strange thing again!!).But I still angry that because there is 1 cousin 'pura-pura' and did not give angpau.Sometimes I not bias at them,but why there is some people can do such thing?They still can said are relatives!!Aiyo,I don't want continue this topic since now is CNY!!

We went back grandpa's house after lunch,so merrier.Gu Po them all already there.7 yi,6 jiu jiu,yi ma all also went back after that.Mummy actually think to stay over night there but I gave alot of 'reasons' to go back,so,she just followed me back.haha^^ The forth strange thing for me: Mummy followed me back but daddy stay overnight in Parit.

No comments: