Friday, February 29, 2008

Feeling Sad

Haih,I feel like crying at the moment.I always hope that March won't come so fast but the time always run different way.When mummy found the things I need to bring just now,I feel like crying.I hate myself sometimes,why I'm not tough as my look.Why I always like to cry???I feel so hard to leave my parents,Nga,room,Law's members,friends,bed,bolster,car,and so on.

I really scare I will cry in airport..No!!I can't cry..I only make my parents sad if I cry.So,WONG TZE YEEN,you cannot cry,understand??!!!

I have alot gathering recently.They always farewell for other friends,but they don't know that,actually I am also one of them.But I don't like to be them.No matter how good is overseas,I still like to stay in Ipoh,a place accompany me so long...

Have lunch with Yee and Mum today.After lunch,think to fetch Nga at first but daddy told me no need to fetch.Who knows,Mum called me and said she haven't left yet,if free just go out find her.Then I only know that her car's battery has exhausted.haha^^Her friend then take his extra battery but too bad,the size different.No choice,he went to call repairman.haha^^

At night,I think can go pasar malam before I go back Sydney.But,raining..haih...5 jiu jiu,xiao jiu jiu and 8 yi came Ipoh and asked us go eat steak.Although they did not say anything,but I can guess they came for farewell.Then,talked with 2 yi ma on phone,she said :"CONGRATULATION".I wonder why she congrats me,then I only know that she 'congrats' me to live alone in overseas soon like her...haih....

No comments: