Saturday, February 09, 2008

Gathering---Friends

Today went back Parit in the early morning...no choice...I have promised that will go back having breakfast.This is the 1st time went to Parit street since xiao jiu jiu backed.Haha..everything still the same.

Grandpa's house still as merrier as usual.Those relatives also came here visiting.I think this is the most merrier year we had.And of course,the happiest should be us who get angpau lo..haha^^

Today can't stay so long in Parit,because I have my program at night.Mummy lo..actually I can drive back alone but she still worry(I know she is caring me) and followed me back.After we reached home awhile,daddy also back.Mummy then helped him to close the main gate.Who knows,something strange happened.Daddy so happy when he get down from car and asked mummy what happened to make her closed the gate for him..Aiyo,these 2 old couple,sometimes really can't tahan them...^^

I saw the time is around but Yee still haven't fetched me.I knew she having gathering before that but half hour already,she still haven't reached yet.And her phone always having problem and can't reach her.When we reached Ying's house,feel like we are 'guilty'.But then we knew that we are not the latest,still have some people later than us,like MaZai,FoongNe,and birthday girl today---ChingMum.This year gathering less people than last year,but we have few new face here.When I reached,I just started get some food because I'm too hungry.The birthday girl maybe know that today she is the spotlight,she only came very late.We have bought a cake to celebrate.We just surrounded her and sang the birthday song once she get down from car.Don't know whether is it in her expectation??Our gathering ended earlier than what we expected but we still don't think to go home.We initially think to go my friend's house visiting,unfortunately,her family slept that time,so,have to cancel our plan.We went to mamak in First Garden for our 2 round.Then,we went to ChingMum's house get angpau lo...




No comments: