Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pasar Malam in Ipoh Garden

Feel not good today....Till the night,Yee asked me to go the Ipoh Garden pasar malam.Aiyo,I like pasar malam very much,of couse I want to go.But then Yee called me again and told me that her mummy don't know why suddenly said she also want to go.So Yee asked whether can ask my mummy go along,let the old people got company.Of course,Nga sure want to follow too.So,we just filled the whole Kenari.Wasai,really merrier!!!But the most funny part is,when we get into the car,aunty first thing is ask my mummy's name.haha^^It's really funny wan lo..cause Yee and I know each other for 10 years,but our parents only meet less than 10 times...

Ipoh garden pasar malam really crowded.But only the location different,the stalls there almost the same with First Garden wan.Actually is Yee and my suggestion to come,who knows the old people seems have more interesting than us.Never mind,we still harvest something.We saw some familiar faces there.For example,we met a couple who we know them both,but they did not see us.And another couple,heng,I only can said the guy is "got gf forget friend" type.I treat him as my best friend,but he did not inform me that he got girl girl..No wonder I can't see him online for periods,sms him also no reply...haih...

No comments: