Monday, February 11, 2008

What a busy day..

Because of some people,we all went Ipoh having breakfast by 4 cars.After breakfast,I ran for next round---Singing K with Yee,Mum,Tian,Peng.So coincidently,we reached E-box at the same time,no need to wait.

We only have few hours but we have 5 people,actually each of us only can sing few songs.But never mind,we really have a good time,especially we all sang the [Da Tuan Yuan(大团圆)].haha^^

After K,I need to rushed back to Parit again.Phew!!Went so many places in a day.Since Yee also nothing to do,so just asked her following me to Parit.She felt little bit scary but I also tried my best not to ignore her la...

This year we did "Lo Shang(捞生)" earlier,maybe is out of budget,it's not enough for us.No choice,everyone ate lesser..just to get the meaning...


No comments: