Thursday, February 21, 2008

Last day of CNY

Time flies so fast.Today is the last day of CNY---Chap Goh Mei.Chap Goh Mei also Chinese Valentines day.What is you plan today??Have you go 'throw/pick' mandarin today??


I wonder about 'throw/pick mandarin' long time ago but no chance to see it.Yee also same thought with me.So we went Tokong Kwan Yin Tong today to have a look.We only went there after finished our thing.But the time already 11pm.Wasai!!!Too late!!!When we parked the car,we just see alot of people walking different direction with us.We worried that missed it again.Luckily,still got alot people inside.First thing we saw is people throw the mandarin to the 'wish tree'.We just think it's 'throw/pick mandarin' at first.Can't blame us,we never see ma..Then we just walked around.We saw alot of couples or gangs around us.So envy~We went some parts,like fish pond.But things who excited us most is 'tarot' part.We found few tables there for tarot and it only costs RM10 once,so CHEAP!!!We faster jump in the queue.We still can said nice lo,at least we will let the people who came in earlier first.Not like some people,just cut the queue and sat down.And the more angry part is,she did not think what she want to ask before that,she only think what she want to asked after sat down and waste alot of time thinking.Still got most angry part,after she finished asking,she still did not want to leave and tried to ask her friends to sit down.WTF!!!Maybe her friends also sense our angry emotion and asked her leave.Yee used her fastest speed to sit down.If let me meet few more people like her,I surely get mad.

Yee first.SiFu asked her choose 3 cards and started explaining.It's quite accurate.Sifu said actually there are many people chasing Yee,but Yee does not notice them.Yee,you heard that??!!Don't always complain you don't have,just spend some times looking around!!As your machi,I will help you look look too!!!^^

When my turn,same steps.When Sifu opened the first cards,it's same with Yee.OMG!!!Sifu also said that we both tacit,we are in a same group.wahaha!!!Of course,we are machi for 10years!!!Sifu said that last time I am who can get the good result if I study.And NOW,only $$$ in my mind..haha,funny...very accurate!!!I really say "not enough $$' the most recently!!!Sifu recommended me let my brain relax in the future,don't too persistent about something which have already settle(still wondering what is 'something').Another 3 cards,I chose to ask about Study,Love and Health.STUDY is the only part I feel not really correct.Sifu said if I study,not only can pass all,even can get the good result.People maybe see me study so hard,but they don't know actually I quite relax when study.I think maybe she right.I was TOO RELAX last time,so I have this terrible result...In LOVE,there is a sword in the card,means that I need to make decision when I have target as soon as possible,Want or don't want!!But...where is my 'target'??!!And HEALTH,I feel the most accurate part.Sifu said I am easily feel pain,tired,even sit also feel pain.Bingo!!!Bingo!!!It's 100% correct!!!Sifu and Tarot!!!You are so ACCURATE!!!



There are still alot of people inside Kwan Yin Tong

Yee:"Aim the target.Wish I can success..."

Mine just inside these..I also don't know which 1 is mine!!

After Tarot,it's late.Before we left,we just make wish and throw the mandarin to the 'wish tree'.I threw once then success.But Yee,haha,she so funny,when she tried for first time,she failed but the mandarin has gone.Then she need to ask the people there to get mandarin.haha

When we get into car,we only realised that we forget our mission today.We walked to many place but forget about the pond for mandarin...cis!!!We only can wait next year..but we still have good time tonight!!!

No comments: