Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Work?Study?No,I want HOLIDAY!!

Nga started her school today and parents also started working.Mummy last time said tomorrow only started to work but now 1 day earlier.I don't care so much.I still having holiday.They also did not wake me up.I feel happiness that can sleep until enough.

Mummy backed home to fetch me at afternoon.Oh no,should say she came back to asked me be the 'driver' to fetch Nga and ZiQi after school.Then we went back home to have lunch.Mummy drove ZiQi backed to shop and left Nga and me at home.

Mummy said that they will finish work earlier today.I knew it.Every time they just say say only.Today,they went home at 4pm.They said want to go back Parit have dinner.Honestly,I really so scare to go back Parit already(too many times),and I also got appointment,so I did not follow them.Around 9pm,went out yum cha with Feng.We just chit chat there.Then I only found that we have years no see.We just chat in msn sometimes.He doesn't change much.He said he want to transfer money to his friend but that time only can use machine.Who knows,when we reached Maybank,machines also not functioned anymore.I just know that machines also got time limit.No choice,I also can't help him.

No comments: