Monday, August 10, 2009

Hometown's flavour Bak Kut Teh

Feel better today because today 'someone' just came to atone his 'missing' (joking).He not bring his person,and also a thingy along with him.My 'Arale' finally got company.^^


At first we planned to cook Bak Kut Teh yesterday however we have to cancel because of some reason.I just thinking how long should I wait for the 'NEXT TIME'.Who knows,we finally got chance after a day.We just bought some ribs and ingredients for today's dinner.


The packet's instructions said the cooking needs around 1 and half hours.I have no experience of cooking this so I just followed what it's saying.While the soup is cooking,we already feel hungry because of the smell.The look of the soup is not like what we always eat in M'sia but taste still not bad,right?

No comments: