Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka!! 52th of Malaysia!!

"Merdeka!Merdeka!!Merdeka!!!".Everytime same opening when the National Day.Feel boring when I type this.But who ask I can't find any better opening.But I found there's 1 fresh and funny opening :"米跌价!米跌价!米跌价!('Mai Di Ga'=the price of rice dropped)"...The pronunciation is also similar with 'Merdeka' in Cantonese.Really speak the people's think!!!^^

What's your plan in National holiday?I am not lucky as you since there is no connection between Australia and Malaysia's National Day.National Day this year just falls on Monday.It's really a Long weekends to those in Malaysia.I know my family all gathered in Parit again.I really wish I'm there to enjoy.Now still in Puasa.I missed the fried fish and those Malay Kuih in Parit lo....

No comments: