Thursday, August 27, 2009

Those silence people scare others silent TOO!

Silence, actually is very fearful…Perhaps me in people's eye is just a talkative girl but actually I am more like the silence person (cannot feel that,right?! ). I also have some times that do not want to speak, maybe there's reason and maybe there's not. When I am silent, I just hope those I not closed with just stay away from me, but those I care with, I hope to listen their sound. You may not understand how important the sound to me…In fact they really do not understand…When I silent they also silent, it will only make my more discomfort. Do not think that I will not be able to bear the silence to start talking, on the other hand, I am that kind that when you are silent to me and Iwill insist the silence with you. Maybe it's instinct! Haih, the silence person, also fears others silent...

No comments: