Thursday, August 20, 2009

Toys Toys Toys..

'Someone' noticed me few days ago that there is a 'SURPRISE' waiting for me today.My 'six-sense' not weak.I guess half of the surprise wo~Today when I reached the workplace,I just saw my 'SURPRISE' when I opened the locker.wahaha^^ But I only guess the 'Gatchan' before and don't know there's still have 3 'little things' waiting for me there..Thanks ya~~




Went to watch [On His Majesty's Secret Service(大内密探零零狗)] after dinner.Luckily we watched this movie today.We only know that this week is the last week showing.This movie is damn funny and we laugh crazily there.It's nice for those who think to have a good laugh.


We thought to have supper after movie but badly there is nothing to eat at that time.So 'someone' decided to change his plan.We went to 'OLD' place.He is really lucky.He get another 'Gatchan'(Fly) again.And luckily I just found it's not good in condition and the shopkeeper just changed another same style for me.^^ Plus my 'SURPRISE' today.I brought a lot of 'toys' today AGAIN!!^^

"Although we don't have chance to watch movie like Small Gatchan,we still have chance to take train~"


So,my room have 1 new team.Let's me introduce...

Finally whole set of Gatchan is here...

"We are the MOST shining team in 2009----IQ"(Can't think a better name at this moment,hehe)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Are you think this is the end of the post?Not really lo...Just now no supper out there,but I still have 'supper' from 'someone'.This is 'someone' made it during his test.Although I don't know what's the name,it's really delicious.

No comments: