Sunday, August 09, 2009

Long time no see the Sun RISE

It has been long time I have no see the sun RISE.Is it I really getting 'old' or 'healthier'?Last time I only sleep after 3,4am and recently I sleep before 3am.At first I am happy for sleeping early,at least,sound like my life getting 'normal' .Who knows,due to some reason,I just found that it's already 6am and I'm still AWAKE!!!The sky outside started to blue.I have wasted a night that can sleep tightly at first.But luckily there is someone chatting with me whole night...


The moon still hanging here...

But the sun already can't wait to see us there...

**************************************************************************************

你在,不在(You here,not here) from Amber Kuo 郭采洁



狠狠哭 (Cry Sadly) from Amber Kuo 郭采洁


No comments: