Sunday, March 11, 2007

the KIDS nowadays...

Can somebody tell me,What is CHILDREN thinking nowadays???I have NO idea of it.Is it because I am too OLD now??Oh please,I only 22.I just dunno why I cant understand what they are thinking.I felt that my mind is very difference with the child now.

Remember last year,there is several case about the teenagers ran away from home.I remember got 2 girls ran away from house,and their reason---"LOVE".One of them only 13 years old.OMG!!!Even they finally "sent" back by their bf's parents,they still think that they ran away from home is RIGHT.How STUPID is it!!!They only 10++ years old,do they qualify to say "LOVE"???Definately,NO!!!If I were their parents,I won't let them back since their heart already fly away.I am angry!!!really angry!!!Why recently those kids so selfish and BRAINLESS???They only think of themselves.When they think to do something,do they think along with their family feelings??Will they know how sad do their parents??How pity if have a child like this...I really cant forgive this kind of people,really.The 2 STUPID kids are sent back by the bf's parents because the bf's parents hope that their son not to be sued.The 2 girls' parents juz agreed with that.If I were the girls' parents,sorry,NO!!!I won't forgive them and still sued them,definately WILL.

I just wonder is it the parents nowadays let their baby drinking what B1 bla bla bla milk powder???Those milk powder always said that can make the children cleverer.Ya,I admit that nowadays the children is cleverer than us.Just because of this,the children think that they know things well.They know how to judge what is right and what is wrong.But they dunno that we not only need the clever brain to judge a thing,we need experience too.They 'fly' too fast.I really feel I am lucky cause I am 80's baby.I learned things step by step,better to those kids,at least I know how stupid is run away from home.

Wonder why I talk so many today?Actually I just read one of my cousin's friendster.She posted that she hate her home and she will run away from home one day.I really cant believe that I have a relative that have this STUPID mind.I can imagine how hurt do my uncle and aunty if they read what their daughter said.If one day,my cousin really run away,sorry to say this,I WONT FORGIVE HER and WONT FEEL SYMPATHY of her.This cousin,honestly to said that I not very like her since I was a kid.She has no manner and like to interupt when people talking,even she only 5 years old.I dislike her attitude.Now she growing bigger and WORSE.She think that she is big enough,she can think wisely and ignore what we said.If I not mistaken,she has many 'bf' (I mention again,she only 15 this year).Why I put 'bf' ?It is because her 'bf' can be a boy or a girl.She study in girl school.Normally student from girl school make people think that they not very 'hua chi'(sry,i dunno how to said in eng) then 'L'(lesbian).Luckily I know some friend from girl school al normal people.Unfortunately,my cousin is 'L',she admit in front of me.I really angry when i heard this but I din speak out that time.I was speechless that time...My aunt found the truth last time when she check my cousin's handphone.She asked my cousin,then my cousin just only reply that:"yala..yala..i will think when i grow up la...".My aunt din say anything more.My aunt asked my mother,see whether I can advise her daughter or not since I am the eldest cousin and she know her daughter scare me sometimes.But she dunno that not only me,my 'kai mui' also advise her daughter several times but her daughter just ignore us,what can we do???Her daughter not my sis,if not,I think I already slap her,or kill her,maybe.I tried to tell my cousin that choose friend wisely cause she is the type that can go out with anyone,especially internet friend.I asked her be careful and she asked me not to worry because she know how to protect her virgin.OMG!!!She totally misunderstood my meaning.I din said virgin not important,but safety is the main issue and more important.We wont know the real people from net.It is very dangerous if the friend is crazy people.She just ignore me and I dunno what to say....My cousin always said that her parents tie her so tight,but she dunno that,the truth always the opposite site.I hardly to see her parents scold children,especially my aunt.My aunt is a very soft people.She seldom scold people,and really hard to see her bit her children.Even she is very angry and bit her children,if is softer than we killed mosquito.I am telling the truth.I remember last time I admired so much,I hope my parents also like my aunt,but now,I feel I am lucky to have the parents treat me so tight,at least,I never do something that very wrong.

Anyway,I have no idea what I can do recently,just see how then lo...

****************************************************************************************
I was taking nap just now.I have a wonderful dream.Maybe I just finish watching [hana kimi] last few days.I dream of the characters.The dream is like this: Rui Xi(Ella) is shopping in shopping mall with her dad.She is wearing girlie top and skirt and choosing man wears in man department.Her classmates---Nan and YangYang see her but they just think is a girl who looks like Rui Xi.My dream ends here.OMG!!!What a dream I had!!!

No comments: