Saturday, March 10, 2007

CAN'T reconize my friend!!!

Yesterday I was browsing one of my friend's blog.I saw many photos in her blog.When I saw those photos,I almost faint that time.I saw many friends that I have lost contact with them since we graduated in secondary school.4 years didn't see them,many of them look different.Remember last time we almost meet each others everyday in school,and most of them same class with me 3 years,same school 6 years.But now,I can't recognize them at all.I feel How stupid I am...I can imagine that if one day I meet them in street,I sure can't reconize them at all unless they call me first.I have to said it honestly,I really can't accept the truth when I saw those photos,I need a long time to let myself become normal.CIS!!!

I know finally know why people always say that FRIEND need to contact in a period,this friendship only can continue.If not,this FRIENDSHIP is finish. I have one friend,I was very closed with him last time.Even after graduated,we also got phone each other sometimes.We sms each others in some special events.But now,I have long time didn't get his news.He never call me,even sms me.I felt quite dissapointed,really.Is it he really busy with work??Or he already forget he has a fren named Tze Yeen???Or he now got girlfriend then no need friend???

So,my dear friend,can u please contact me if u see this???

No comments: