Sunday, March 04, 2007

Happy Chap Goh Mei!!!

So fast,today is the last day of CNY this year.After today,we need to wait 1 more year then only can celebrate it.

I went to Doris's house to celebrate Chap Goh Mei since we both stay at home alone.Doris suggested making sushi.I cant rmb how long did i not having sushi.But,izzit weird for using SUSHI to celebrate Chap Goh Mei..wahaha^^

We went to Ashfield Mall to buy the ingrediants.Suddenly a white guy came approach us.He is from church.We tried not bother him.He suddenly use Cantonese to ask us understand Cantonese or not.Then i straightly answer him:"NO!!!"Actually I not very like those ppl.Sry for my mannerless.We went to McD straightly.We having lunch there.

We bought a lot of ingrediants,such as cucumber,salmon,seaweed and so on.We started to prepare when we reached home.Our main chef--Doris asked me do some preparation 1st since she feel so hot and planned to take bath 1st.


See!!our main chef so serious!!!




do youwan to have some???


sry,too late,i am eating now!!!


The sushi's taste not bad.We watching hk drama while eating Sushi..Suddenly,door bell rang.We feel surprise.Doris looked outside,it was too dark outside and cant see the ppl's face.We scared ppl come to complain us about on our speaker too loud.We faster turn off our volumn.But when the door opened,we only know that is David coming back.Cheh!!!Make us too curious.David called me "AUNTY" when he saw me,cis!!!he dunno my hairstlye got good comment by many ppl.I wont blame him for his "UNCLE"'s view wan...hehe^^

guys,HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI TO ALL OF U!!!

*************************************************************************************
I juz receive my mum's call.I wonder wut serious things.But,she only wan to know where are A-DO and Rene come from!!!She said daddy is arguing with her.Aiyo,i am speechless now!!!

No comments: