Monday, October 01, 2007

Alone

Nga today not here with me anymore.Just left myself in pasar.Today also the last day of xiao jiu jiu working in pasar.Today only got few people came pasar.5 jiu jiu even got time to asked me accompany him for breakfast.I asked him if he planned to get people to help him.But he just said that there is no need helper after Hari Raya.According his word,I guessed he did not plan to get anyone to help him.We all just adviced him to get people,at least,he would not so hard after xiao jiu jiu go overseas.But don't know what he think...

In the afternoon,xiao jiu jiu started his last preparation.From his face expression,know he not really hope to leave this place la...Even he said that go overseas still not as good as home.I have no comment at this moment.I feel that is good that he go overseas to gain knowledge and experience.Just see how long he can go lo...at least,he need to earn back his airplane ticket la...

Xiao jiu jiu's friend came to fetch him to Ipoh at night.His face,wahaha,can see the sadness on his face.He just "hug" his blanket tightly before he leaving lo(haha...quite same with me in this action).Xiao jiu jiu,hope you have a safe journey to there o~~Don't cry in the corner o~~wahaha^^


(Headache when I think about tomorrow..Just left 5 jiu jiu and I..Really can't imagine what will happened tommorow...)

No comments: