Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tired!!

13th day of Pasar Life

These few days really getting busier.I really can't imagine how is tomorrow and other days.How busy we are when all people balik kampung??!!Feel headache when think of it,but still need to face it..

Time for me go back home getting later and my patient also getting lesser now.Today 5 jiu jiu still don't want to go back home for lunch at 1pm.I told myself that time,I only wait until 2pm,if not,I will get mad.Who know when the clock pointed at 2,5 jiu jiu didn't say 1 word then went back home already.I was like "^$%&*#%".We need to wait until he finish his lunch and came back,then we only can go back home.Can you imagine how tired am I???!!!

Xiao yi today offday and stayed at home.No matter how we asked her,she still insisted not to go pasar for help.She said she want to be the cook at home.Grandpa really gave a very good comment on the dishes.He said he never see people fried the fish like her wo...haih...nothing to say...

No comments: