Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our 1st astronaut finally begin his journey to ISS

Today I extremely tired.Maybe is because medicine's side effect.I have no idea that Yi ma back to help whether is good or bad.It's good to get 1 more people helping,but since she comes back,I work longer and longer.Somemore yi ma said she think to walk back home at the 1st day she's here.Now,we need to walk back everyday.Adui,the sun is too hot you know??!!Need to walk back for a distance,quite suffer...

Today is the historical day for Malaysia.Our 1st astronaut--Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, is travelling with Russian and American colleagues to the International Space Station(ISS) tonight.Around 9++pm,grandpa,yi ma,xiao yi and I all watching tv in living room to see this memorable moment.When 9.22pm,the rocket start moving.Honestly,this is the 1st time for me to stare at the tc to see the rocket moving.Although it's not really big thing,at least still can say is an experience for me...wahaha^^ wish Allah really can let him come back home safely~~

No comments: