Saturday, October 20, 2007

Met 3 TVB artists

20th day of Pasar Life

Yesterday only know that Steven Ma(马浚伟),Wayne Lai(黎耀祥) and Christine Ng(伍咏薇) will come Ipoh these 2 days for promoting Astro awards.Aiya,who ask me long time did not listen to Myfm.As a star chaser,of course I won't want to miss a such good chance.Went back Ipoh there and wait for daddy,mummy finish work.Then we went Jaya Jusco(JJ) together.When we reached JJ,artists still haven't appear,only Vivian(host) on the stage.Nga and I just try our best to get infront as we can.Finally,they are out.Don't know will you feel like me?Stars are stars,they look nicer and slimmer from the tv.Their apperances really difference with normal people like you and me.

Wayne quite silent in the real.Talked less but will come out some jokes sometimes,especially when the time to test the acting skill.Christine ma..she is really pretty and love to smile,oh no,is LAUGH!!!She can laugh after listening a small joke.Then Steven,the most surprising people among them to me.He is out of my expectancy.He is too active in the real world.I just saw him running here and there on stage,almost can't stop for minute.He also like to fool others.If you said he just acting there,I assure he will over tired this night when he back to hotel.Steven and Wayne quite friend,maybe is because they have shoot together for several drama.

The funniest part today is when games times,Steven chose his partner who has very 'stylish' hairstyle.How 'stylish' is it??!!You can try to imagine those African people's hair become longer.I just guess maybe he is foreign worker.Steven even said that this is the fashion for next year.Really funny.

When the artists throw all the poster and goodies to fans,Nga used her 'stomach' and get a shopping bag from Christine.OMG!!Nga's big stomach also has its own use.I get 0 from them.But..I still get a signature photo of Wayne at last...haha^^

After the promo ends,we went to Ipoh Garden there for dinner.I have not been there for years.There got alot of choices,but I still can't think what I want.Finally Nga and I ordered a 'abalone' porridge.The 'abalone' is the mussel meat,taste not bad.But others said the food standard there become lower already.



From the left:Vivian(host),Steven,Wayne and Christine


Can you see the guy standing beside Steven??Please focus on his hairstyle..

No comments: