Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Taking leave today~

I drove back Parit in the early of the morning.Yi ma and Nga went pasar when we reached.I still feel stomachache and fall asleep just I reached.Luckily they still understanding,let me rest today.Just think that I am taking leave today lo~I slept almost whole day today.Only when I sleeping,I won't feel stomachache lo...Although this sounds like stupid,it still a good way la...

I asked how is it when Nga back.She said since I was not there,grandpa responsible for the billing.Honestly to say,grandpa's handwriting not easily to read.It is because he write like calligraphy.Nga even said got customer said that the writing like "hantu".wahaha^^ I won't blame the customer la...She is Indonesian ma...She doesn't know the good thing about our chinese culture...