Thursday, October 04, 2007

Still in BAD mood~

6th day of Pasar Life

Today already Thursday.If normally,I will say the time passed so fast..but now,I just think that the time really passed so slow.Like the clock moved like the snail.Is it I still can't let myself enjoy the kampung life???I think the answer is yes...

Today have more customers in pasar,means that I walked more today.Tired!!!Besides,I ate 2 medicine for flu before I went to pasar.Just feel my head so 'HEAVY'...I am still NEW there,of corse will make mistakes.But those OLD people don't know this theory.They did not teach me properly at 1st,just think that I am genius,know how to do all.Just "teach me lesson" whenever I make mistake...Now I really feel unhappy and can't find anyone to release my unhappiness...only can write all here...

No comments: