Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Food Poisoning

Today is terrible for me.I felt stomachache this morning,who knows stomachache getting serious when afternoon time.I never pain like that.I even vomit.They saw me not really good and asked me go clinic.Grandpa thought to follow us at 1st but we asked him stayed at home.Yi ma,Nga and I went Ipoh there.We went to the 24 hours clinic which near Weng Yau.I registered just when I reached there.The nurse asked me write my name down.When I finished writing,we waited for her to collect the paper.Who knows,she saw us still standing there,she asked us sit down rudely.Wasei,my stomach really pain,pain till like want to kill me.We waited in the clinic around 1 hour.We feel weird why haven't my turn.We went to the counter to ask.Then only know that the nurse did not register for me just now.No wonder I waited so long time still haven't my turn.*&#$!#!!!Mummy said this nurse not the 1st time like this.Last time she also act like this when mummy brought Nga to see the doctor.Mummy and Yi Ma scolded the nurse there angrily.The nurse although say "sorry" there,but she just chatting with her colleagues when she turned around.I can't feel any sincerity from her.What stupid attitude she has??!!Mummy and yi ma complained to doctor again about the stupid nurse.But what I saw is,the doctor just listen and not really bother what we complained.I guess maybe the nurse is his relatives.If got next time(CHOI!!x3),I definitely will complain to media!!!

Doctor said I am food poisoning and my pulse only 60,less than normal people(100),means that I am very weak now...but...I still can drive lo...wahaha^^

No comments: