Friday, October 19, 2007

Hope the maid can arrive ASAP~

19th day of Pasar Life

Today 6 jiu jiu called 5 jiu jiu and told him that the Indonesian maids' photos has arrived.Then today we are finished earlier today to go Ipoh.When we reached 6 jiu jiu's house,finally let me saw that pair dogs which worth RM1200.They are really huge.There are tied aside but I still scare they suddenly came approach me.If this happen,I think I sure die.Their shits all on the floor,really smelly and the floor also dirty.

We waited 6 jiu jiu them for long time,then think to go pasar malam there walk walk,have dinner 1st.Then only went back 6 jiu jiu's house.Those photos of Indo maids,eh...actually quite normal only.After discussing,finally we chose the one we wanted.Aiya,hope she can arrive as soon as possible la...

No comments: