Monday, October 22, 2007

When is the date line??!!!

22nd day of Pasar Life

Today pasar not much customer.Not much thing to do.But today Dai Lou go to school already,then wash table,get the fishes from boxes jobs all turn back to me.

This is the 4th week of my pasar life.Honestly said that,I started getting impatient.I really wish can end this kind of life as soon as possible.I already come back M'sia 1 month.At first I think to enjoy my room,but now?!If need to count,I only stay in my own room less than a week until now.Everytime they will laugh at me when I said this,they ask me bring my bolster back la..But they don't know what feeling I having now.Although I bring my bolster along,then how about my pillow,blanket,bed,or they want me bring my whole room along??!!I just think to go back,but no use now.No matter how many times I express my wish,they just pretend can't listen.I really can't see when is the date line for me lo...

No comments: