Sunday, October 21, 2007

Why the good feeling can't remain?!

21st day of Pasar Life

My mood now very bad now..very very bad...

At first I think my good feeling can extend to today but after daddy called us at the afternoon.I just feel my mood has 180 degree changed.He said he already ask his side relatives having dinner tonight,so asked us go along.Think that can save this time but who knows,still can't escape this time.Maybe no one understand why I so angry of that.Actually I not very close with daddy's side relatives since before.1,Maybe I am influenced by mummy.2,I can't stand for their characters.Daddy is the youngest among his siblings.I found that all Wongs' characters are selfish,stingy and shameless.But,my dad is the exception.(actually I also have those characters,but only when face the other Wong)I have no idea why my dad care about his face so much.People always see him wear new clothes,live huge house,drive branded car,but only our own family know that his pocket all 'lubang'.Unfortunately,those Wong only think that daddy is the riches,go find him when having problem sure can solve wan.That's why my dad is the busiest when they having problem.But when we got trouble,they only will ask after we solve the trouble.Sh*t!!!I know them for 22 years already.I already know what is 'REALITY' from them.But daddy still don't know of that.He still precious of them.Their stingy obviously can know.For example,my dad sure will buy something for his brothers every occasion.If say this should be done by the young,then why I know them for 22 years,I still never see my cousins them all buy some stuff for us??!!!Not only stuff,sometimes dad will also give his brothers money,sometimes hundreds,and sometimes even more than thousand.I also do not see them treat us any meal.Say in scandalous way,we only eat back little part of the money.Is it too over??!!Another example,when Chinese New Year,mummy see all cousins not small,she will give them RM5 for angpau.But the angpau I get from them,never over RM2.Cis!!Last time I still can say is small,but now I already get my "gold key",still small meh??!!Even children of my cousins also get Rm5 from mummy.They just study in promary school.If giving angpao is a kind of business,mummy sure loss seriously every year.Never mind,they just be my 'reference'.I know what should I do next time..I do not inherit my dad's character--"sacrifice myself to help others",So SORRY~~

Talked too much just now and still haven't said that what make me so angry today.My eldest uncle's son sent to India for work these few years.I heard that his monthly salary is more than RM10,000.He will come back M'sia few times a year.He will treat us for dinner almost every time he back.His salary so high,treat us dinner just the small case for him(he earns so much,still don't know why daddy still want to give money to his brother).But daddy will treat them back every time,not only them,and also his other brothers.Whether he has too many $$ in his pocket or he feel 'paiseh' to let his nephew to treat??!!Usually our family only go food court to eat,but when treat his side relatives,wasei,go those air-conditioner restaurant.You think I like to go meh??!That dinner cost hundreds every time.Like this time already costs RM510++.It's more than my monthly pocket money.Not fool you,I only get RM500 every month and this is from mummy.Where daddy's $??He not all "CONTRIBUTE" to his side relatives and his 'FRIENDS' lo..Us??!!Eat ourselves la!!Say by heart,if get this kind of friends,really a gift from God.But Ladies,this kind of people MUST NOT be the good husband...REMEMBER!!!

Before went to restaurant,I have quarrel with daddy.I really angry.I used the stupidest vindictive act---I only ate plain ricde and vegetable just now.I just showed them 'black' face just now.I have make preparation.Once daddy ask me why I will do something to make him shame.But until the end,he did not ask me 1 word.I also didn't speak half word to him.Nga is poor.She is sad because she don't want me go back Parit,but dad scolded her when reached home.He asked Nga whether our black face are purposely show to him.Too bad I'm not there,if not,I sure reply him:"YES!!I'M NOT ONLY SHOW TO YOU,BUT ALSO SHOW TO ALL WONG!!".If he angry,I can't confirm what will I do,maybe lock myself in room,or drive the car and run away from him!!!!

No comments: