Monday, December 24, 2007

25 years old~~(not me la!!)

Hey hey,today is a big day of my house.Today is my parents' 25th ANNIVERSARY~~This is the 1st big day of our WONG family.It just means that the BEGINNING of our family.After that only have us~That's why,this is the very important day for us!!!

I have think many special thing before,but I have no time,$$,ability and energy to do it.So,back to the basic,I hope we can go for dinner together,at least...



We all together decided to go have steamboat today.I have long time did not go for steamboat with family.Frankly speaking,I like to go for steamboat with family.Everyone will be delegated things to do with eating steamboat.Nga and I responsible for taking food.Daddy and mummy responsible to put the food inside the steamboat boat.We ate so full at last~~(This dinner not cheap o~and I paid for it~~)



Don't it's end for today.We still have following program.There is a cake still waiting for us at home.I went to buy a MANGO cake at afternoon.Although we ate so full in steamboat restaurant,we still eat some cake.The funniest thing is,before we blew the candle,we have no idea which song should we sing.Then Nga suggested we sang "Birthday song" and our main character today is "WONG FAMILY"!!!This suggestion not bad,right???*clap**clap**clap*



Daddy,mummy,thanks for making the most important,most intelligent decision in 25 years before....If not,today our history will totally different~~


25 years ago~~


25 years later~~Of course need to celebrate~~


Of course,can't omit our family photo~~

No comments: