Sunday, December 16, 2007

Surprising Result!!

Surprise!!!Really Surprise!!!The result of Asian Idol have been announced.The result really out of expected.The final winner of Asian Idol is Hardy Mirza,Singapore contestant. I guess many spectacles dropped already!!!I'm not saying that Hardy not good,but I think he not the best yet.Even before they announced the result,those judges also saying their favorite idols,almost said the winner mostly is Jac(Malaysia),Mike(Indonesia) and Mar(Philippines).They did not say any of others....Haih...


I think for so long,Hardy won maybe because of:

1) Singapore people too rich(at least,they have highest living level among 6 countries)
2) Voters vote the not so good contestants besides their favorite.
3) Votes vote the contestant who comes from least residents country,besides who come from their own country!!!

(Just can think these at this moment)

Anyway,it's end now.As a conclusion,I like this competition.It gives me a chance to know some good singers from other countries,and also the guest performer---Taylor Hicks(Winner of American Idol 5).When he playing his favorite harmonica,and his dancing style..and his winning song---[Do I Make You Pround],really nice!!

No comments: